Thursday 3 March 2011

Intro

Hey:

Since I have started a windsurf blog and it seems a simple process and I also enjoy fotography, and people seem to like my stuff, perhaps it is time to start a foto blog?

My concern is, we are now in a world of copiers and everyone wants everything for free OR very low cost i.e. practically free. With the digital cameras of today, people all think they are as good as professional photographers. I do NOT claim to be a professional, but I do take pride in my work and do not want to distribute it all FREE.

My ideas are free to be used at any time. My fotos should I guess be reduced for jpeg. But even at that, I prefer people NOT use my pics without consent. In that case, perhaps I should not be posting them at all? Since I work with computers, I have less respect for computers and the people who abuse them. Until I find a way to block people from abusing the fotos, it will be by invite only :-(



This is just a simple hello for now. Will be back soon :-)

to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment